Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

American Girl Doll Dress Refashion Tutorial

Jen here from the Diary of a MadMama blog.

I wanted to show you a quick and super simple refashion I did recently for my daughter's American Girl Doll.

I started out with a 49-cent infant's vest that I found at my local thrift shop.
After taking it in at the shoulders and side-seams, it made the perfect little sweater dress for an 18" doll.

If you'd like to see the full tutorial, check out the full post at Diary of a MadMama.

Have a great day!


IWOM said...

I want to find this very same dress -- in a big person size -- and do the very same refashion!



jennifer elliott said...

I agree with IWOM but I'm not sure if the sweater dress would look good on me.