Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Boy's Shorts

Hey! Magda E. from House of Estrela here. Still showing you my refashions for the Refashion Month Series last month, today I will bring you a pair of shorts I did for my nephew. 
I used a pair of adult jeans for the main shorts and used a piece from a skull printed bag of mine I was wearing for years, but felt terrible hard to part with. 

The bonus? My nephew, who's 8 and generally doesn't like much what I make him anymore, loved this ones. 
read all about it HERE


Refashion said...

The shorts look fun and I like the use of the skull print.

Debbie EOD

Jennifer Elliott said...

I shouldn't use the word "cute" to describe the refashion because the pants are for your nephew. I love the refashion. Very nice.