Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Floral Culotte Makeover

Unfortunately once I have the unpicked in my hand I zone out and like many of you I forget to take my before photo. Im going to make a sign for my sewing room "Before you unpick take a pic!"....
This skirt began life and very wide legged culottes and after a season I decided they needed a revamp. I added cream net gores and a vertatile waist band that could be wrapped around twice (before a meal) or left to hang longer.


Refashion said...

The culottes look great./ I would love to see a picture of them on to see how they hang.


Sandy said...

I am sure it looks better this way. Suits the print better, I think.
Sandy in the UK

Julie Lail said...

I wouldn't mind seeing it on you either!