Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Girl outfit from old dresses

I recently purchased a kwik sew pattern with a view to making a few things for my niece.

I started off with  a few daggy floral dresses given to me for fabric, like this one.

Here is the finished product, a cute pants and top outfit.

 Here is my son James having fun with the top.....


Elizabeth Hill said...

Cute outfit! I like how we're seeing more male models on the blog. ;)

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Jennifer Elliott said...

Great refashion.