Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pink summer dress and a curtain..

I got a pink tank top from a friend... and had a curtain made of thin transparent cotton.  The top was very long.

I simply cut the bottom of the top and sewed it on with the bottom up. Sewed a top of the curtain with a string in the middle.  I can use it with or without the "curtain" top..
This is the result.


probablyrachel said...

I like how you made the curtain into a sheer overlay. Great idea!

Marie Cheek said...

Cute outfit! I know you can't wait until spring to wear it!

Carissa said...

Oh, I love a sheer overlay! Great job!