Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Polka-Dotted Dress Refashion

Hello everyone!

I found a very frumpy, but very salvageable black and white polka-dotted dress. It had a lot of things that made it pretty outdated, but I took care of that!!

Here it is before (please forgive that it is not me inside the dress, my husband is out of town and I can't trust the dog with a camera): 

Here it is after I got done with it:

I hope you like it! You can learn more about what I did to it here, on my blog, Em-Provising.


Refashion said...

What a vast improvement. :)

Debbie EOD

Marie Cheek said...

Nice update! Looks great!

Andrea said...

Very cute :) Looks modern! Love it, great job!

Gema Ensenat said...

You look gorgeous in that, love it! ANd the dog did SO well with the after shot, clever doggie ;)

Jennifer Elliott said...

Incredibly great refashion. Great job!

ChiChi Loves said...

I love the results! The dress is so chic!