Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Quick refashions

A floorlength petticoat (though I actually thnk it was meant as a skirt, think grunge).

Turned a kneelenght one. I sewed the bottom part to the waist.

I didn't know what to do with this skirt. The right idea just kept evading me. Until it dawned on me, that I could just do the simplest of all skirt refashions: Shortening. 
5 minutes later.
(I am sorry for the selfie and the dirty mirror, my camera was acting up, so I had to use the camera in my mobile phone).

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great fixes to make these more useful for you! Thanks for posting :)

Andrea EOD