Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Refashion a Faded T-Shirt Into a Heart Cut-Out for Valentine’s Day

Valentine's Day is coming up so I wanted to remake myself a t-shirt to commemorate the day. The original design doesn't matter, but I thought that the faded-out part actually made the final result nifty. I don't think I'm going to wear this on Valentine's Day date-night because it's too casual, but I'll be sporting it all day!

I used one faded-out t-shirt that didn't fit right, and a man's XXL t-shirt that I grabbed from Salvation Army for $2:

Head over to my original blog post to see how I refashioned a t-shirt into a heart cut-out for our day of love.

No comments: