Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Upcycle a T-Shirt Into a Simple Heart Scarf

I had some leftover material from my previous project, so I thought I would create a scarf out of t-shirt material.  You can create a scarf from pretty much any t-shirt material, and even some bits and pieces.  This is a great way to use up extra material, plus it puts me right into the spirit of Valentine's Day.


Jennifer Elliott said...

You had me at heart! I love the hearts and the fringe. Great job!

Adele said...

Very cute scarf, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Adele - EOD