Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 24, 2014

anchor dress refashion

Summer can't get here soon enough this year. I'm looking forward to wearing this red and white striped, t-back, sun dress, that I picked up in an Ocean City boardwalk store. I couldn't resist creating a more nautical look by adding some anchor accents using recycled, designer, jersey knit fabric. I made my first anchor accent dress last year. You can read more about that here and adding anchors with fabric fuse it here

Michele Reynolds


Carissa said...

Sometimes a little extra detail is all a garment needs to really pop! Adorable!


P.S. Don't forget to just use your username - sew sweet vintage - as a label in the future. Thanks!

Michele Reynolds said...

Yes!!!! I <3 anchors and can't get enough of them:) No problem about the label.