Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Black Silk Tent: Refashion #2

Remember these silk pants? Well, they are the gift that keeps on giving as I move onto refashion #2 from these bad boys. The first was these shorts I posted here

This time, I took one of the leftover legs and by following the shape that it already had from cutting out the shorts, I transformed it into a low-backed top!

For the step-by-step and a look at a new hem that I've FINALLY learned (baby/rolled hem without special foot) hop on over to my blog.

Here's a look at the before, middle and after :).

And I still have one leg left to use, so I'll be posting that once I finish it up!


Lovenicky said...

This low back top is sweet! Great job!

Sandy said...

You are right about a gift that keeps on giving!
Sandy in the UK

CreativaCale said...

Wou! Amezing job!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments! Much appreciated :)

Andrea EOD

jennifer elliott said...

Great job! I love the new shirt!