Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easy peasy top refashions

Hi! Today I'm gonna share a couple of super quick transformations! The 1st top was thrifted for 50c and downsized, added lace to the shoulders a shortened to make a sweet little tank top.

My second quicky refashion started as a $1 retro bodysuit. I knew I'd never wear it as is so after a chop and a hem I now have a very funky collared top!


Althéa Vestri said...

Nice ;)

jennifer elliott said...

I love both refashioned tops, especially the tee to tank. I like the lace embellishment on the shoulders. Great job.

Elizabeth Hill said...

You don't think body suits are en vogue now? ;)

Nice job on both of the tops! I love your creative and fun projects!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus