Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, March 08, 2014

From a man shirt to MY shirt

Hello everyone !

Last time I went to the local charity shop, I found this man shirt for 1 Euro... I decided to feminize it a little bit but keeping its boyish look.

So, for my first man shirt refashion, I made 3 alterations :
- Created two pleats in the back to arch the shirt,
- Shorten the shoulder width of about 1,2 inch by improvizing a little pleat on each side of the collar,
- Shorten the lenght in order to let my hips breath... Feminize we said !



 All the details and more pics here
Have a nice week end.


Andrea said...

Much better! A touch of femininity but you retained the menswear vibe (which I personally am a BIG fan of). Great job!

Clare said...

very nice!

Elizabeth Hill said...

Nice tailoring! You did a great job with this top!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Jennifer Elliott said...

GREAT JOB! I love it!