I'm sorry for not posting for a while. A lot has been going on in my personal life.... I got a new day job at a local utility company. I love it!
Anyway..... This is my latest refashion. It's a "quickie" that anyone can do. It's "August Silk" 100% silk button front top that had two front pockets. I got it at a local thrift shop for $4. Men usually have shirt pockets. I don't like them because they make my ample "girls" look weird, and the pockets gape open.
Here's the before, complete with my male ginger tabby, Mookie in the background.
Here's a close-up of the top with the pockets. Look... the pattern on the pockets don't even match the shirt. They look really "not-so-good".
Here's the after, with the pockets removed. Much better, and very appropriate for my day job. All I did was take my trusty seam ripper to the seams that held down those offending pockets. It took no more than 10 minutes to do.