Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Wild roses

This time I forgot to take pictures of the garments before sewing.  I used a long sleeve black t-shirt, a black lace underwear and some cotton fabric that I think was ment for curtains..

Well, here is the result..

The Wild Rose Dress
Close up - lace edge

Close up pocket


Kelley said...

This is SOOO adorable! Wish there was a tutorial.


Amy Jo said...

Wow. That looks really nice! Is the black teeshirt under the dress portion too or just the sleeves and the heart cut out area?

cfortin said...

I love the big pockets. Nice way to use up a little of this and that.

Cindy - EOD

jennifer elliott said...

I love the lace at the bottom. Nice job.