Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, April 04, 2014

Hello! I'm S, and I blog at Two Half Eggs with my twin sister, K. And I like to refashion, obviously.

I thought I would introduce myself by sharing a few of my favorite projects.

The first is one that I made out of the ugliest red dress I could find at the thrift store. I took off the sleeves and made a new skirt out of the bottom section,

The second one is a dress I made for my sister out of a dress our grandmother wore all the time before she passed away. She wore it to our high school graduation and our cousin's wedding. So I took the sleeves off and took in the sides to make it younger and more fashionable so that we can keep wearing her dress.

I look forward to posting in the coop!


Sandy said...

These are great! I love the phrase Terrible and Wearable for the process!
Sandy in the UK

Andrea said...

Welcome! I have added your label to our label list so that in your following posts you can add it to keep track of all of your refashions! I also have you listed under our Current Contributors on the left. Great refashions, and I love that you took one of your grandmother's dresses and modernized it so that you could each keep wearing it remembering her :). Can't wait to see more!

Andrea EOD

concretenprimroses said...

Both are fabulous!