Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Sleeves for a Torn Top

What to do when you get a hole in the elbow of your shirt? Toss it away? Buy a new one? Of course NOT! We are Refashioners!

So from this:

I cut off the sleeves just above the ribbed hole. And with some remnant yellow cotton ribbed knit, it became this:
 I quite like the brown/yellow combination. It looks like some designer top I have seen. I hope I can keep wearing this for another few years!

Check out my blog for other my Refashioning/Sewing/Stash busting projects:


Joke Vermanen said...

I agree with you, the yellow makes it funky and I can see you wear it with pleasure =D

cfortin said...

Nice save. I like the pop of color.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab