Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Upcycled Top - Orange Scarf and Tank Refashion

I read somewhere that orange was the new black.  It was probably a few seasons ago since I am never quite up with current fashion trends.  :-)  Still I have always loved orange.  When I bought the knit top I didn't realize that it had a small hole toward the bottom so I never wore it.  Then I stumbled onto this scarf and an idea was born.  Details here.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab


Andrea said...

Very cute!

Lovenicky said...

I like the colour combination! Very summery!