Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Anniversary Date Refashion

Aloha!  I'm super excited to share my newest refashion with you.  I plan to wear it on my anniversary date. 

I bought the dress for $1.25 at a local thrift shop, and my mom gave me the skirt.  You can check out more details about this refashion on my blog.


Althéa Vestri said...

I'm not a fan of roses, but dots it's a really good idea ;)

Gema Ensenat said...

Such a great idea to add those polka dots, it makes a massive difference to the look of the skirt! Love this! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary dinner :)

Louba said...

Love this! The dots are really effective

IWOM said...

And to think -- when we were little we might have got in a fair amount of trouble for drawing on our clothes!

As a member of the pale skin brigade I hear ya on trying to wear florals. Dying the fabric/garment helps separate you from the fabric, but the pattern can become TOO subtle. This is such a great solution.