Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blue wrap dress

This is a modification I made to a blue polka dot wrap dress that I found at the thrift store. I cinched the straps, hemmed it, and used the extra fabric from the bottom to make cap sleeves. For more details and pictures, visit my blog, Hoopes Park Studios!


cfortin said...

Very cute refashion. The little cinch strap makes a very pretty neckline.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jennifer elliott said...

The red shoes just pop with the dress! Great job!

Claire said...

Thanks so much! I wear it all the time- it's one of my favorite garments now