Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Introduction & 1 Silk Maxi Skirt Refashioned 3 Ways

Hi! I'm Stephanie and I blog at about things I sew and craft for myself & my family. Refashioning motivated my start in sewing and I love doing it! 

One of my most recent refashions has the before & after pictures all together in one shot - I cut up one silk maxi skirt and used it three different ways to refashion three tops!

I share steps to recreate each look with more pictures in this post here, I look forward to sharing more refashions with the Refashion Co-op!


Nanna said...

great save on the skirt!

IWOM said...

We look forward to them!

Welcome on board.


Marissa Nielsen said...

Those are all very cute options! I especially like the one in the bottom corner.

Andrea said...

Girl after my own heart with that all that silk ;) Love how you found several ways to use it up!

jennifer elliott said...

Welcome! Great job on all three refashions! I love incorporating a little bit of leopard print to a shirt for a person who may not be confident she could pull off a leopard print. Great idea.

Stephanie @ Swoodson Says said...

Thanks for the kind words, ladies!