Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Green Dress Dilemma

Hi everyone! When I found this 1970's dress in a thrift store awhile back, I couldn't wait to turn it into a  Spring dress. Here is the dress before...

And here it is after I got done with it!

For details, more pics, and to find out why this dress was such a dilemma, visit my blog at Love Street Salvage. I'll tell you why I chose this dress and what I did to transform it into something new!



cfortin said...

Great updates to a dated dress. Lovely result.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Love Street Salvage said...

Thanks Cindy! This dress will definitely be a favorite this Summer :)