Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Five Minute Maternity Skirt Refashion

I've been digging through some of my archives for projects to share because I know how expensive maternity clothes can be! This is probably my favorite maternity refashion because it is so insanely quick and could easily be done by someone without a sewing machine.

The project's success is a little dependent on finding the right style sundress with shirring; a more advanced sewist could simple buy a bigger t-shirt and shir it themselves! A few (bad, old) pictures and instructions on my blog.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

This dress is super cute! I especially love the striped sash tying to two colors together. Great job!


P.S. Don't forget to add your usename - Swoodson Says - as a label to your new posts so they'll be linked to your name on the left-hand side bar.