DID YOU KNOW? If you have two refashions ready, you could post one refashion now and could schedule the second refashion at a later time. When you start a new post, simply click on SCHEDULE -- located on the right under POST SETTINGS. A calendar should appear, and all you need to do is pick a date and time for your post to appear on the blog. Scheduling a future post is great for those times when you know you'll be away from your computer yet need to complete your monthly post as per the Posting Guidelines. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Men's shirt refashion

I found this awesome, bright striped shirt while on my travels to south Florida. It turned out this shirt was a mens shirt even though it had bright pink in it. Then realizing where I thrifted this top (South Florida near Miami) it is not uncommon for men to wear bright colors.
All this required was some quick and easy taking-in. I left the length of the sleeves. I sort of liked it!
Easy fun and bright cotton top. Here is the recap! Actually I have a pair of pink jeans and this top looks great with those jeans! Of course I never get pics with it.

For more on this refashion click here.
Cheers,
Lauren

3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I love the new top! It's super cute and goes well with the striped shorts in the picture. I love it!

Renata ʚϊɞ said...

I really like sleeves that length, slimming, draws attention to the slimmest part of the arm.

Carissa said...

Love the pink and grey stripes and the half-sleeves too! Great job, Lauren!

-Carissa
EOD