Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Vintage Maxi Dress To Maxi Skirt

This 1970's maxi dress had it's pros and cons but the cons were winning so it had to be rehashed! I started with this frumpy little number...

And about an hour and a half later, I had this...

Now I have a super cute maxi skirt that is perfect for Summer! Please visit my blog at Love Street Salvage for details and more pics. 



Nanna said...

love it! nice cool color!

Andrea said...

Oops, you forgot your label, Love Street Salvage, on this post! I've got you covered, though.

I love this!!! Green is my favorite color and this dress was such a great candidate for a refash. I'd wear the heck out of it ;) Great job!

Andrea EOD

Love Street Salvage said...

Crap! I am ALWAYS forgetting to do that and then remember right after I post and have to go fix it...Thanks Andrea!!!