Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, July 28, 2014

A maxi to wear to a wedding

This weekend I went to a wedding, and I refashioned an old prom dress to wear.
Here is the dress before I worked my magic:

And here it is after:

For more on how I made this transformation happen, visit my blog here. Thanks for stopping by!


Love Street Salvage said...

Very cute! I love how this turned out :)

jennifer elliott said...

Super cute! Great job!

mkc said...

Thanks for the idea. I have a family wedding this fall. I have several prom/formal dresses which I kept for the fabric. This should keep me out of the stores.