Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Shorter is Sweeter!!

It's always amazing to me how much of a difference simply taking up the length can make in a garment. These 2 refashions were simple, and now I have 2 cute new Summer outfits from something I would have never worn before!

I added a matching sash to this one, made from the scrap. It adds some definition to the waist, although I think I prefer it without the sash!

Visit my blog to see more vintage refashions like these.



mkc said...

Cute on both of these. I do like the green without the sash.

jennifer elliott said...

Shorter is better! I love love love the skirt. I think you look fabulous with or without the sash, but I think you fantastic with the sash.

IWOM said...

Nobody ever said a refashion had to be complicated!!

These look delightfully cool and summer-y.