Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Silk Button Up Refashion

This refashion isn't mind  blowing - I simply cut up a large man's shirt, flipped it backwards, and cut out the Grainline Studios Scout Tee pattern, and sewed it up again. But, I know sometimes I'm inspired by a certain fabric or look so hopefully this refashion will do that for you!

The before!
The after!

Button in the back :)
See more pictures on my blog at Swoodson Says.


Gingham Ginger said...

sew good.

IWOM said...

I do like the 'back becoming the front' refashions but I always wonder how I would get dressed without help!

Perhaps a little more yoga before I take on a similar project...?


marianne_bags said...

Its funny how good the fabric looks now!