Monday, July 14, 2014

Vintage Long Sleeve Blouse to Tank

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I've posted, I've recently quit my office job and am finally able to focus on my passion which is selling vintage clothes!! And refashioning some of them, of course. Recently I have been working on refashioning these long sleeve blouses into flowy tank tops which are perfect for summer. 

This one became...



This!


And this one...


This!


And this one I didn't take a before picture of, but you get the idea... long sleeves, collar...take them off and you have...


Something like this! For this one, the front actually became the back, so there are buttons down the back, so cute! I ended up selling 2 of the 3 at the flea market yesterday. I was kind of sad to see them go (before I even got to wear them!), but the flea market was amazing! I actually received multiple offers from people with storefronts wanting my clothes to sell there.  I met so many great people that share my love for vintage clothing, sold so many great pieces, the day was a complete success!! Very reaffirming of my decision to quit my office job and chase my dreams, after all, we only live once right? Why not spend it doing what makes your heart sing?

-Kristal







6 comments:

Minnado said...

The tops look lovely and good luck with your new endeavours
Debbie
EOD

Rennie said...

The top two are lovely especially. I adore vintage clothing the blouses are just so much more flattering and cool patterns!

jennifer elliott said...

Follow your dream and passion! The refashions are cute vintage. Great job.

Anonymous said...

You are inspiring! And the tank top refashions are so simple, but very sweet and easy!

Love Street Salvage said...

Thanks everyone! All of your refashions continue to inspire me every day!!!

BubblesRides said...

These are gorgeous!! GReat inspiration!!