Wednesday, August 20, 2014

From 80s dress to pastel-flower midi-skirt

My dearest readers,

this is another refashion I did some weeks ago. I found that beautiful 80s dress in a second hand store. The fabric was artificial but I loved the colors and that flattery skirt. It fitted well, but it was too much of everything. I didn't liked the buttons and the collar, so I decided to do some simple cuts.

http://ninutschkanns.com/2014/08/02/refashion-ein-neuer-rock-in-80er-pastell/

The transformation was made very fast because of the elastic fabric. See the whole instruction on my blog and check out more pics!

Have fun :)
Nina


1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Your new skirt will be such a fun addition to your closet. I will have this in mind fro some of my own refashions.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD