Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NikolaLuigi Refashion

Hey again!

So this refashion is pretty boring, as it is another no-sew one, and I'm sure many people have done one similar.

I took a slightly too large polka dot midi skirt and hoisted it up under my arms, pairing it with a belt to cinch my waist. And that's it!

You can check out how I made this, and pictures of me wearing it out and about here.



Joke Vermanen said...

Simple but awesome and cute!

jennifer elliott said...

Again, you're adorable. And now I have to find a long skirt and attempt to make a top out of it. :)

Nina said...

Aw I love it! My mom said no matter what trends came and went polka dots are always in!

Refashion said...

Thanks for giving me an idea for my own skirts.
Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)