Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NikolaLuigi Refashion

Ever wanted to re-use an old swimsuit that had maybe got a little bit worn out, faded, or broken? Well this refashion shows you how!

I had a really old black swimsuit that I loved, and the shape was fabbo! But it was worn out and there were holes and faded patches all over the front of it. Not good for swimming in! I took another old swimsuit that I didn't really wear (but I have seen loads of old swimming wear in charity shops - as long as you don't reuse the bottom region, you're pretty safe reusing the material) and paired them together!


You can check out how I made this here.

Thanks!

2 comments:

RanchHouse said...

Swimsuit refashion has been on my to-do list. I also have some older suits which can use a lift. Great motivation. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

jennifer elliott said...

Great job! I've been thinking about trying a swimsuit refashion.