Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NikolaLuigi Refashion

Ever wanted to re-use an old swimsuit that had maybe got a little bit worn out, faded, or broken? Well this refashion shows you how!

I had a really old black swimsuit that I loved, and the shape was fabbo! But it was worn out and there were holes and faded patches all over the front of it. Not good for swimming in! I took another old swimsuit that I didn't really wear (but I have seen loads of old swimming wear in charity shops - as long as you don't reuse the bottom region, you're pretty safe reusing the material) and paired them together!

You can check out how I made this here.



RanchHouse said...

Swimsuit refashion has been on my to-do list. I also have some older suits which can use a lift. Great motivation. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

jennifer elliott said...

Great job! I've been thinking about trying a swimsuit refashion.