Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, August 15, 2014

NikolaLuigi Refashion

As you know, I love skirts, and the one thing I love about making skirts is how many things you can turn into them.

Take this refashion, for example. I took an old pair of faded and stained shorts, removed the seams, dyed it, and made my very own unique item, fit for a day in the sun!

You can check out how I made this, and pictures of me wearing it out and about here.



jennifer elliott said...

I love skirts too! Can we have too many skirts? Great refashion!

Andrea said...

Love the purple! The skirt definitely POPS! Great job :)

Andrea EOD