Thursday, August 14, 2014

Polyester Nightmare Dress

When I found this dress at an estate sale, I immediately loved the psychedelic print and the colors on the skirt! It was also made of a nice, knit material. The top however, ugh. It was a thick, itchy ribbed polyester. And the high neck and long sleeves made it totally unwearable! So, I turned it into this lovely caftan style dress, perfect for finishing out the Summer!



For more details on this vintage refashion and to see others, please visit my blog at Love Street Salvage.

-Kristal
www.lovestreetsalvage.com

5 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I adore you! I love the refashion! It's the perfect summer dress. I'm jealous of your talent and vision.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Unknown said...

This is a scandal! Who did this to this fabulous dress? What an awful jacket is this? I'm so glad you refashioned this great colorful material to something that nice summer-dress. Really beautiful!

Joke Vermanen said...

You made it beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Love Street Salvage said...

Thanks everyone!