Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Refashioning A Souvenir

Hello everyone !

Here is my latest refashion:  A streamlined hoodie.

I bought this hoodie to support a group of seniors at the school where I was teaching at the time.  Of course, a hoodie is usually not made for tiny females...  It hence looks bulky and mighty unflattering...  So I needed to streamline it to make it more feminine.

Here are the before and after pics:

You can see more pictures of the process on my blog: Sewliltime.

Peace !



jennifer elliott said...

That's so awesome! I love zippered sweats! Great job!

Jennifer, EOD

RanchHouse said...

I like the idea of being able to get into and out of the hoodie now. Great change-up!

Nina said...

Nice job!