Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, August 01, 2014

Sweet Floral Sundress

When I found this 1970's polyester dress in a thrift store, I loved the floral print and the cute little green buttons, but the rest of it had to go!

A little makeover and I was able to turn it into this sweet little sundress, perfect for Summer!

To see what I did to this one, and for other vintage refashions please visit my blog at Love Street Salvage.



jennifer elliott said...

So cute! Great refashion!

Love Street Salvage said...

Thanks Jennifer!

sewing green lady said...

That looks so much better. x

Love Street Salvage said...

Thank you, I think so too :)

Elizabeth Hill said...

It was pretty cute before, but somehow you managed to make it even cuter!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Jennifer Colangelo said...

I love this one!! Super cute.

Jennifer Colangelo said...

I have just joined this site and am spending my day flipping and reading through as many refashions as I can. I am so content! Anyway, this is my favorite so far. :) I am almost brave enough to add one of mine!