Saturday, August 02, 2014

Trash to Treasurer!


Hello again from Cari's frocks.

My name really is Cari Frock and I LOVE to sew.

I have a husband and 2 grown boys and they all wear the same size.

Someone found NORTH FACE base layer pants... in the trash!

Someone else donated the band from their whitey-tighties. 

So switch-a-roo on the waistbands and the other someone else (the one that works winters at a Colorado ski resort) gets an awesome pair of freebies for next winter.

Til next time...happy stitching!!



3 comments:

Saga said...

Great find and a very useful refashion.
I always save the (working) elastics from old underwear, (esp. lady boxers). They already fit my waist.

Lovenicky said...

What a clever refashion! I save my hubby's broken waist elastics for my kids too!

Unknown said...

Creative save!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus