Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

An Infinity Scarf from Old Tee Shirts!

Are you ready for fall? Do you have any old tee shirts lying around your house? Perfect!

I made a really soft, awesome infinity scarf from some of my husband's old tee shirts. Fall is my favorite season, and I cannot wait to wear this scarf!

Here are the tee shirts before:

And here is the scarf afterward!

For the full post and instructions on how I made it, visit my blog, Em-Provising


RanchHouse said...

Fall is on the way. I am sure you will get lots of interest when you wear your scarf. People will want to know where you found it. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

jennifer elliott said...

Nice job! I love combining different shirts when making an infinity scarf. love it.