Thursday, September 04, 2014

Flannel Leopard Print Infinity Scarf


I'm participating in the Dress for Change Week the first week of April. For her senior project, Sheyanne Root, has put together an amazing project to help young girls have dresses to attend school. If you haven't already joined this worthy cause, I highly recommend you check it out here.

During this week, I'll be wearing the same dress, but accessorizing it differently each day. I thought it would be fun to try to make an infinity scarf from an old pair of flannel pajama pants. 


I love how it turned out and it was super easy to do.


You can find the entire tutorial here at The Renegade Seamstress.

Have a great week!

Beth



1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

I am definitely making a leopard print infinity scarf sometime before the end of the year! I've never had the confidence to pull off any leopard or kitty print, but I can start small with a scarf. Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD