Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Kimono to Wrap Skirt

For this refashion I started out with a thrift store polyester kimono. It had a beautiful print design but the sash was missing. Using a pattern and instructions from the Craftsy Project Upcycle class I made the kimono into a reversible wrap skirt. For more info on this project click here.


jennifer elliott said...

Brilliant! I love love love the design too! Nice save!

Jennifer, EOD

cfortin said...

Really lovely transformation.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

Andrea said...

Really pretty! Love it :)

katboulder said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate your kind comments!

Bailey Mills said...

Oh, what a fantastic idea! I recently picked up a red kimono that I plan to shorten. Now I know what to do with the other half that I cut off. :)