Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Upcycled Dress to Shirt

For this project, I used the circle skirt of a well loved (but stained in the bodice) purple knit dress. I laid the circle skirt flat and cut the pattern pieces for my shirt out of it. I kept the original hem on the end of the sleeves and bottom of the shirt. The skirt was made of 4 panels, so I centered my pattern pieces on the seams between them to preserve that detail. Click here for more details, pictures and to explore other projects.


Nina said...

Love that! So nice as a flowy top

Carissa said...

That print is great! And it makes for a very cute top!