Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Upcycled Jacket - Embroidery Cover Up

Hello All,

We are having some lovely weather here in Colorado still hitting the 80's regularly.  Today's high is projected to be 88.  So I guess I won't be needing this jacket yet.  But fall is officially here and the football season is underway, so it wont be long before I put this jacket to good use.  You can find more details on the project here.

Happy refashioning,

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab


IWOM said...

(Where were you when I was trying to figure out what to bring down to London this weekend for the Dolphins/Raiders game?!?).

I've got a heap of caps, sweats and T's with corporate logos, etc. that are of good workmanship or quality so will have to give this a try!


Lovenicky said...

Good job! I have done this with my hubby's clothes too!

cfortin said...

Thanks Ladies!