Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Vest and legwarmers from felted sweater

My favourite sweater, that had been washed too warm and had felted. I had cut it up in the front, thinking I would make it a cardigan, but it didn't feel right.

But then I thought to cut off the sleeves, so the top of the raglan sleeves was stille there. I also cut of a little of the neckline for at better fit. The fabric wasn't felted enough not to run, so I hemmed the edges.

Now warm and stylish vest.

And a pair of simple legwarmers from the sleeves.

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

You will really enjoy this set through the fall and into cooler weather. Thanks for sharing this neat idea.
Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)