Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Denim Dress Refashion

I have to say, I think this is my favorite refashion I have ever done.  The original dress was just so..... bad.  I think the look they were originally going for was 'mechanic cowgirl chic', but no worries because it only made me want to rescue this dress even more.

Details on how I did it on my blog ---> here!
Also follow me on instragram ---> here!


jennifer elliott said...

One word. AMAZING!!! You and your refashions are simply amazing.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Sticky Genius said...

So gorgeous!! I want it!!

Gema Ensenat said...

Love this! :)