Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, October 06, 2014

cold nights warm puppy

Hello again from Cari's frocks.

My name really is Cari Frock and I LOVE to sew.

In Michigan, helping my mom remodel her bedroom and the weather just changed to winter -- predicted to be in the mid-30s tonight.

Problem is I brought my son's skinny, thin-haired, thin-blooded southern dog with me and she is goin' freeze tonight. 

So mom had a twin sized mattress cover and some fleece.

And voila! No more cold Cleo.

 Til next time...happy stitching!!


Cassandra Louise said...

How wonderful! What a nifty idea. :-D

Refashion said...

Your dog looks very cosy now

Debbie EOD