Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Inadvertent Airvents

I thought this jacket was gong to be a quick fix.  Swap a few buttons, lengthen the sleeves.

After a series of mishaps, I ended up putting extra black lining into the armpits as well as a black cuff at the end of the sleeves to cover up my "Whoops" moments.

To see my tale of refashioning  misadventures, check out my blog!


Carissa said...

The black cuffs to match the black buttons are just perfect. This came out great!


Sandy said...

The oops actually makes the trench much more trendy with the contrast cuffs!
Sandy in the UK

cfortin said...

I think it turned out great even if it was more work than expected. Love the black trim.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab