Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, October 03, 2014

Keeping it Simple - Upcycled T-shirts - Heat Transfers

Hello Fellow Refashionista,

I have a super easy re-fashion today using some simple artwork and a few sheets of  Avery screen print transfer paper.  I made three different designs but this one was mt favorite. I didn't like the stuff feeling of the transfer very much so I crumpled it up a bunch of times.  Now I like the look and the feel of it better.

Happy Refashioning,

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab


Andrea said...

Love all three of your designs, Cindy! We recently made a birthday gift using some heat transfer sheets my husband had from his PhD days at Michigan about hoarding ;) But they are getting use, now!

Andrea EOD

jenny_o said...

I love the RE design. Says it all!