Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Runs in the family

I loved the plaid print on these slacks I found at the goodwill...if only they weren't too big and too short.  Fortunately, I can solve those problems.

I ripped out the cuff so that I could re-hem them and make them long enough

And I re-adjusted the buttons to make them more snug.

To see the whole process you're welcome to come visit me at my blog!


mollie.dirig said...

I love them. Both your dads and yours. Seeing the older photo made me giggle. I think I have one like that, too! Great job on your refashion.

rennie vegalante said...

I love the look :) very autumnal and classy

Andrea said...

Great quick fixes!

Andrea EOD