Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, October 17, 2014

The Color Purple

I love anything purple.  So naturally I snagged this dress up when I was out and about.

I took it in along the sides and folded the lapels into the inside to turn it into a V-neck.

Chopped a chunk off the bottom to make it a cuter length and there you have it.

For a step-by-step, come on over to see my blog!


Ladygirl Vintage said...

very cute!

Andrea said...

Love this style of dress for a refash! And the color is lovely...great transformation.

Andrea EOD

Elizabeth Hill said...

I love this dress! Beautiful!

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus

Erica Moody said...

I really like this one. Love the sleeve length.

Sticky Genius said...

Way cute! Great save!