Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Upcycled Brutus Costume

Happy Halloween Everyone,

We actually went to a Halloween party last weekend so I thought I would show you the hubby's costume that went with my Olive Oyl costume.  I don't have a new blog post but I put a few more pictures on the post including my cray hairdo.  :-)

Happy Refashioning
Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

That looks fabulous! I love Halloween for all the creative and awesome costumes not the scary stuff.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD